Friday, February 22, 2013

View of World

Originally Written: Unknown

See what you're talking about is a peaceful getaway from your problems. Mine is more dark and twisted. My heart is heavy and feels too weak to go on. If all of my sadness combined into one, it would break the chains of my happiness and leave it wallowing in its wake. My happiness is filled with doubt and misfortune that only makes me want to dive into a river of cold loneliness, never to awake again and feel the warmth of light again. The darkness overtaking my body and finally making me get away from what I had been hiding from this whole time. I guess you could say this is paradise to me, but to others it's a horrible curse and hell for the other few. Some voice would try to pull me from my empty loneliness trying to pull me out. Promises can never be fulfilled for a cursed soul like me that is only to be fit to be chained down by regrets of myself and of others around me. I share the burden of an endless world of turmoil and destruction that bleeds through the tiniest of cuts. The cuts that have made its way to my heart making it feel as though it's being suffocated by millions of hands that love to see everyone like me suffer. It's only a few moments in a lifetime that you can honestly say that were worthwhile without actually having regrets. If you think that this is the beginning and promising me that my sorrow will change and my life will be different, then all the lies that they're feeding me is just another reason why this knife is always kept close on this nightstand, for whoever shall wake me from my eternal slumber, will end up joining it with me. That is exactly how I feel. It's something that I keep hidden on a daily basis, but it's always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment