Monday, February 11, 2013

Romance Royale

Originally Written: July 11th, 2009

Loving you is forbidden
It's something that I shouldn't do
There is someone you are to marry
All you want is me to say, "I love you"

Loving him is against the rules
Loving her is almost the same
They're both in love with each other
But one small fact still remains

This is wrong
It shouldn't be
How can both be in love?
Both genders with me?

They fight over me
Threaten each other
But I don't like the attention
My boyfriend asks my brother,

"Two seek her for their own
What should I do?"
The answer was pretty clear
He proposed to me a quarter 'til two

This is the start of the Romance Royale
Where three lovely people battle it out

Whether or not they come out alive
Is anyone's guess, plead, or cry

Guy one bought me a ring
Impress me by getting up to sing

He failed and went up in flames
Kissed me and yelled my name

Guy two repeated one's little tricks
Except when he sung, he got sick

Drowned in silence, but noisily still
Til death took his breath and took the kill

One left standing being the girl
Came to me, suppose to rock my world

I kissed her lips and whispered to her,
"If you want me, you got to learn

My love is a gift meant to be given"
A knife to her heart was has to be receiven

All three were foolish for falling in love with death
I planned it of course, so who will be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment