Monday, February 11, 2013

Suicide (Story of the Abuser)

Originally Written: August 8th & 9th, 2008

I had a dream
It was taken away
My father hit me so hard
It hurts every day

I had a rough childhood
I'm a bum on the streets
All hope was given up
There was a girl I had to meet

She was the nicest person
I asked to marry her
She brought me to my feet
My life is back together

But that's where it turns
Really bad and gets worse
I hit her in the face
My head towards the dirt

I made her life miserable
Everyone looked away
My life is horrible
From every day to May

May was the month I died
My wife killed me
She was tired of trash
She decided to get rid of thee

I lay here motionless
Tears in my eyes
Why did it end like this?
Tell me why?

I lay here bleeding
Feeling horrible
I think about what I've done
Making it terrible

I slapped her
Cut her hair
Had her choked
Even followed my dear

That's how I treat her
She gave me life
I guess it's true when they say,
"The wife's life ends with a knife."

I'm in hell now
Getting what I deserve
Heard she committed suicide
Everything gets on my nerves

It's all my fault
I killed her chances
To be famous or rich
Or just ask for a dance

I'm so selfish
She was so nice
If one good thing came from this
My father's having a slice

I hope she goes to heaven
She put my life together
And threw hers away
Like pulling a trigger

Her life was special
I stabbed her in the back
My soul is left to rot
At least she can be happy about that

No comments:

Post a Comment