Monday, February 11, 2013

Sadness and Love or Hate

Originally Written: Sometime in high school

Something hollow and lonely
Achieved by great solitude
Dark and intangible
Never heard, but always seen
Endless turmoil and disaster
Sorrow that hurts too deep
Survives best with company

The more it lives
The more it seeks
To end this madness
Stop it at its peak

Learn to love
Survive on this
Pull all your emotions
Into one little kiss

That's why I'm here
Only for you
I know how you feel
I love you too...

Or maybe you don't
It may be a lie
Tell me please
These feelings you hide

Whatever you feel
I understand
But let me in
Or just hold my hand

Sadness or Love
What will you choose?
What is your reply?
Rules where you lose

"What I feel
Can't be explained
I do not love
What can be hated

Solitude is my life
I know nothing else
Maybe if you stay
I can change myself

I can't love now
Maybe not ever
It's not your fault
Hearts are made to be severed."

What can I say?
I have to wait
Sadness and Love
Love or Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment