Monday, February 11, 2013

Indulge

Originally Written: Sometime in high school

Irresistible temptation
Never gets old
Develops satisfaction over time
Unlimited drowning in pleasure
Longing for more
Gullible because of addiction
Enjoy simple things like they're complicated

To plunge myself into material things
Like clothes, electronics and bling

My obsession drives everyone wild
It's pretty outdated and out of style

My life is dedicated to this
What do you think it is?
It's something you can see
It can hold a mint
And it's legs are less than three

Are you stumped? Well let's just see
Humans have less than three
My obsession is boys
They're like toys
Things to enjoy

They make me laugh
They make me smile
Whatever you say
I run them to the ground

They complete me

No comments:

Post a Comment