Thursday, February 21, 2013

Until We Meet Again

Originally Written: August 12th, 2010

He doesn't seem to see me the way that I want
The more that I think about it, the more I hurt

Why can't you love me the way I love you?
The depression I feel is caused by you too

I love your laugh and I love your hair
But your hair is gone now; a decision that you weren't aware

As each day goes by, the farther away you seem
Every time that you pass, my breath always leaves

How I wish you would hold me through the dark night
Whisper in my ear until the twilight

Fall asleep at my side with me in your arms
Star in your dreams and keep you away from harm

Why can't we just be special and unique?
It seems like life has something against me

January is the month when my sadness will be ever growing
The time for you to leave; you will be moving

You are the radiance in my life that keeps me truly alive
Why is it we have to say goodbye?

No matter what happens, though we are friends
I'll still love him from the bottom of my heart until the very end

No comments:

Post a Comment