Monday, February 11, 2013

Suicide (Story of the Abused)

Originally Written: August 8th & 9th, 2008

I had a dream
Until it was taken away
You hit me so hard
I feel it every day

You used and abused me
Why did you do it?
I loved you so much
Now my wrists are slit

My hands are bloody
My heart is punctured
Your body is motionless
It's left to wonder,

"Why'd you do this?
Was I that bad?"
Feeling these emotions
Sad, glad, and mad

You think you're innocent?
That's a big joke
Don't you remember your friends?
Their hands making me choke?

You me on purpose
Punched and slapped me
Now I look at your grave
Over looking the sea

I could've died
You didn't care
All you did was laugh
And clip my hair

My life is ruined
I can never get it back
I'm glad I killed you
People cut me some slack

Looking the way I do
No one wants me
Bruised and ugly
I can't stand thee

My life is nothing
It has to end
But before I go
I have to call my friends

They were there for me
Thick and thin
Even though it's too late
They still tried in the end

I'm gonna end it all
With one move so smooth
No one will expect it
The most unpredictable move

I trusted you
I gave you life
You took mine away
I guess I'm too nice

So goodbye cruel world
Everything I could've been
Singer, dancer, actress
I can't now because of my sin

I awake at a hospital
My friends called at nine
All think it's a miracle
Me, I wished for a flat line
Art by: Daneisha Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment