Monday, February 11, 2013

My Heart Chooses My Love

Originally Written: August 6th & 7th, 2008

My heart is not a toy you can play with
If you want a toy, I'll buy you a gift

My heart is a prize that you have to earn
If you don't know how you need to learn

You make everything empty and hollow
Walk ahead and expect me to follow

You think that you can control me with all your twisted lies
I can't stand it anymore, we need to say goodbye

Think of all the things that you have done
Telling everybody that I'm the one

You're just a joke, I don't really like you
You were just a station I had to pass through

So tell my heart you don't care
That it's free to go anywhere

You may not be my boyfriend or even my friend
But you'll always be my first until the very end

I'll make sure your next girl doesn't bend when you say when
As for me, this story will be funny for my next boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment