Friday, February 22, 2013

Hizamazuite Ashi wo Oname (Bow Down and Lick My Feet) [English Lyrics]

Anime: Princess Resurrection, Monster Princess
Artist: Ali Project
Originally Written: May 28th, 2012


Get down on your knees and lick my feet `til they're deliciously clean
With that same tongue cover my fingernail and call me your queen

The sun blazes in the pits of Hell
The darkness rises over Paradise
Glamour or Pain is both enjoyable,
But which would be hardest if you took away?

Pain only causes wounds that can never heal
Buckets of blood dripping from your pale skin

Glamour can get the things you desire
A beautiful heart can seek out the one it loves
But some men can only be agressive dogs
Soon they'll obedient puppies that'll do anything

Roses are beautiful, symbols for eternal love
Come down and fall onto and around my head
Spread all around me and scatter on the floor

Get down on your worthless knees and lick my feet until there are squeaky clean
Scream out in a hoarse voice and shout that I am your only queen
Prove to me that you are alive and crawl and climb in total pain
If you have something to ask than ask me now or never look at me again

If you cry right now than you will never again ever say anything
I will cut out your tongue and that moan will be your last here

I'm filled with lust and overall good joy
The sadness and humiliation in your eyes
Looking depressingly into the ecstasy
And the happiness that shining off of me

The explosion that's coming from inside my body
Feel it fill you to your brink, no more running

The spider web is filled with deceit and lies
Are you to trust the simple thing called lust?
What is this trust you seem to have faith in?
It's all fake and it's not the way you imagined it

What is this thing called love? Rain coming from above
Drowning the sorrows of the laziness of these men
Women are lustful creatures. Take control of all.

Get down on your knees and give me your soul. You foolish mortal
You'll become immortal, then what? You'll just crave for mother's punishment
Beg and cry on bended knee. How much do you crave the feeling of my whip?
Let this be a lesson to you and all the beatings that you received from me

Smeared blood and dirt cover up the jewel that is called pureness
With my hands I will rule again over this unholy beings forever

Lie down on your knees and ask me all your desires with that nice voice
Sing a song of longing and call me your beloved sister and I shall reward you

Get down on your worthless knees and lick my feet until there are squeaky clean
Scream out in a hoarse voice and shout that I am your only queen
Prove to me that you are alive and crawl and climb in total pain
If you have something to confess then go ahead and let me savor all your love

Lie in the bed and become my dazzling prince, wake me up again
Only your love can repeat the cycle all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment