Monday, February 11, 2013

Romance Royale: The Conclusion

Originally Written: May 11th, 2010

So when we last saw this fight
Three had gave it all their might

All died because of selfish reasons
Death became my only treason

Now a foolish one seeks my love
Claims he's better than said above

Blond hair, blue eyes, how could it be?
Is it the one I've been searching for?
My previous spite vanquished
My heart became forlorn

His smile brought me peace
His voice gave me chills
My hand wanted more
But my mind ran for the hills

This love was dangerous
Death isn't meant for the humane
It's better off alone
Nowhere near the great and sane

But when he says my name...
*Sigh* Who is there to blame?

"Love or death" is the battle in her heart
Which one will she choose? Possibilities... start

Her natural call is the act of slaughter
Not love or family or raising a daughter

But he makes her feel... like she's not... a threat
Just a touch of her finger could put him in cardiac arrest

He isn't afraid of what she is
He isn't afraid of what she can do
He isn't afraid of the power she possesses
He isn't afraid of her wrath too

All he wants is for them to be free
The moment has come for them to run
Everyone is on their trail, hope seems lost
His shirt is ripped off after the firing of a gun

Wings sprout from his back
Her eyes widen in fear
An angel of heaven, that's who he is?
What is he doing here?

Love and death can co-exist as long as we
Our hands intertwine as we soared over the sea
Where this will lead? Just pray you don't see me

No comments:

Post a Comment