Friday, February 22, 2013

Note of Distress

Originally Written: Unknown

Why am I here? My life seems so insignificant and still... it goes on unchanging. While the love of my life lives without me, life goes on. When I think of smothering myself in darkness and trying to end the breath of my lonely discomfort, life goes on. Don't think that me disappearing will mean anything to the many people who are just trying to survive one day. Gone for a week and the teachers will be the only ones to care. Soon no one will think of having an empty existence clogging their minds of filthy pleasures and desire. Only thing that could possibly change is how long these desires overcome the righteousness of a suicidal spirit, longing for the attention of the love she thought was eternal. The only reason the blood is flowing is because the fear of leaving seems impossible. The impulse to pull this trigger of retribution is overwhelming to say the least and it seems to come sporadically or in certain intervals of unsurpassed time. Why won't it matter that I exist or not? The world wouldn't miss a damaged soul that is taking the space that is supposedly too special for anyone who is damaged to the core. It's a feeling of hatred for those closest to you who is suppose to love and cherish the company of my presence and easily missed existence in this overly greedy world of entities that are selfish for their own goals. They take away from the happiness I once had and consume on the misery of someone smaller than themselves. We fall for these tricks and believe we are self-adequate. I am part of the ones that believe and therefore I'll be sleeping in the eternal slumber of darkness hoping to never return to this thing called reality again.

No comments:

Post a Comment