Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kimi to Taiyou ga Shinda Hi (The Day When You and the Sun Perished) [English Lyrics]

Anime: Highschool of the Dead
Artist: Kurosaki Maon
Originally Written: November 6th, 2010

No matter what comes, stand by me until the end
Sacrifice and sadness are words that carry the truth
Sneer at the despair, why are the tears I cry black?
Just scream out loud, surrender is no option

The everyday solitude that erases my memories
The day when the warmth of the sun had disappeared

Why do you ignore me? I am slowly fading
Screams and noise fill my hand. I can't see my love again.
Remember the sadness. Why d you not hear my cries?
We'll meet again the day the sun won't shine.

The suffering of 9,000 lives
Why do I feel it all inside of me?
The feeling of broken glass
The smiling lies of death
The blacken tears leave trails of memories

Change the seasons
Let me save grace
Despair is the choice left in the end

Take the hand of doubt that intervene with my fate
Karma is the unknown, but you have suffered it's violent weight
Decide and get my way or find out the truth within yourself
Break all the chains and lead life for thee

Farewell my love
Existence crumbles
The world is gone
Tomorrow never exists

No comments:

Post a Comment