Thursday, February 14, 2013

Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) [English Lyrics]

Anime: Inuyasha
Artist: Do As Infinity
Originally Written: May 12th, 2010

The red-orange colored sun
That illuminates everything
Brightens my sorry past
And my desperate present life

I see both side by side
Watching every mistake
What have I done to deserve this?
I could be anything I want

I don't live my life the way that I should
Keeping my presence secret from everyone
Please help me live more freely than I already am

In case I suffer, I can take it all
My heart grows strong in it's endless quest for
This song of truth cleanses my soul and reborns

This conflict hat grows in me
Will never be resolved
Which is more precious:
My heart or my life reborn?

I live life by my rules
Now becoming a rebel
I don't look at the smiles that come
From the nicest people you have ever known

Fate, what do you have in store for me?
The darkness is too much to deal with right now
When will the pain go, wash away, and leave me alone?

I always look back to the past for the
Answers to questions that never come straight
This song of truth will help me to reach the sky

Fate, what do you have in store for me?
The darkness is too much to deal with right now
The song of truth cleanses my soul and reborns

I don't live my life freely as I should everyday
Please help me live more freely as I should everyday
This song of truth, help me reach towards the sky someday

No comments:

Post a Comment