Monday, February 11, 2013

Innocent Sorrow [English Lyrics]

Anime: D.Gray~man
Artist: Abingdon Boys School
Originally Written: November 21th, 2009

Lost in the dark with a wound
That spreads and bleeds
It tears me up; tears me down;
Pain in the dark

My wounded chest makes me
Forget all of my thoughts
My past and present collide
With one sweet breath

A nightmare that doesn't end
And you can't wake from
Sweat and fevers shut out
Your angelic soft voice

Don't cry, If I had
Told you from the start
You'd be so scared, you'd tremble and
Forget to say goodbye, Oh...

Don't leave, I haven't
Given up just yet
All I need is your touch,
Give me your soft hand

Sand free to form, free to
Bend, free from anything
My wish was cast, but dispersed so
Close to the light

That made me grieve,
Tears of infinite remorse
They stain a face that
Remains forever closed

My prayers are still unheard
Please make them continue
They pierce a wound that can be
Found between my fingers

Don't cry, I saved you
From the pain and tears
That never left; I try to scream
All that away from you, Oh...

Don't go, I still need
To feel your touch
Hold me just a bit stronger
Ever and never end
Cause you feel so far away

With my wings I'll fly
Away to sweet abyss
I know I'll miss you too, but
I will be born again someday

Don't cry, If I had
Told you from the start
You'd be so scared, you'd tremble and
Forget to say goodbye, Oh...

Don't leave, I haven't
Given up just yet
All I need is your touch

Don't die, you are
My one and only wish
I searched for you so long it's just
So hard to say goodbye, Oh...

Don't weep, it'll be okay
If you stay with me
Hold me a lot closer
Ever and never end

Break down! Right now! Fill me up!
I just, you just, blow up!
Livin' it up! Pump it up!
Inside and outside; freak out!

No comments:

Post a Comment