Monday, February 11, 2013

Untitled (Don't remember the name)

Originally Written: February 24th, 2009


My sorrow that swallows my enemies whole

Have led me here to deceased souls


Ruins of my ancestors dark past

Have been left here to reach my grasp


All these candles left for the souls that depart

Those that made an impact are left in ones heart


I don't know how I got here, but I know this

I have to get out or my train I'll miss


There's no way I can leave, not just yet

This temple has an aura that won't connect

With this world or the next


It's time to leave

Wait, what's that?

A turn of bad luck

It's a black cat


It runs towards the water

Attention towards a male

He's swimming through the water

He has fins and a long tail


The hand of his motioned towards mine

Pulling me into the water

The life underneath was beautiful

Life didn't seem like such a bother


I wake upon my seat

I nodded off in a dream

Was the underwater adventure fake?

All part of an interstellar beam


I got my answer then

The cat was sleeping in my lap

The merman sitting at the lake

Five feet from where I sat


When I got on the train

This picture that I drew

All my dreams and happiness

Engraved on paper for you

No comments:

Post a Comment