Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Kataritsugu Koto (The Things I Passed Down) [English Lyrics]

Anime: Blood+
Artist: Chitose Hajime
Originally Written: January 31st, 2016

Count the tears that have echoed out these fears
No more thinking of the years
That we would have as we watch the moon set

How many stories will you weave today
Lies that I'll no longer take
What you're doing to me anymore

Once a heart has been broken it can't heal
No matter what you feel
I won't come back to get hurt once again

Heartfelt words in beat with this song
Did you love me all along
But regret for our future has come to pass

Don't say you love me just to take it all back
Someday the light inside of us has to die to be born again someday

The words that we passed between the lips of our memories
Can only set us free as long as we mean each one we say
Look up at the sky and see, everything is meant to be
Tomorrow will always be better than the promise of spring

Every time I close my eyes
I just feel like I should cry
You didn't even say bye
You just ran away

I see your face as I try to erase
These fleeting thoughts I shall chase
Until you have left my mind without a trace

All those born into this world must have a purpose
Why don't I feel that I can stay when you have taken my very reason to live?

The way that you made me feel, has it ever been this real?
It only broken the seal on my heart and refused to heal
Even though you hurt me so, I will never let you go
My feelings will always grow, give me the strength to forgive your soul

The words that we passed between the lips of our memories
Can only set us free as long as we mean each one we say
Look up at the sky and see, everything is meant to be
Tomorrow will always be better than the promise of spring

No comments:

Post a Comment